Xiaomi is a Chinese based private company that not only manufactures smartphones, but also fitness trackers, TVs, air purifiers, and tablets. Its is considered as one of the best company for manufacturing electronic gadgets of this time. It is now found to be competing with the companies such as Nokia, Asus Zenfone, Motorola, and Honor whichlies almost in same position in order of manufacturing smartphones.
The last smartphone produced by Xiaomi was Redmi Note 5. It had gained success and became very popular throughout India. It was and still available in Indian market for Rs. 15,000. Now, after Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi is going to launch its latest smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro on 22 November in India. It is also expected to be gaining a great success like the other smartphones manufactured by Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is available in two variations. One has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and another has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It is available in three colors: Black, Blue and Rose Gold. The price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is expected to be ranged in between Rs. 14,999 to Rs. 16,999 little higher than that of Redmi Note 5.The specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is nearly same as that of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Specifications ,design and features Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro smartphones:
- 19:9 full-HD touchscreen display of 6.26-inch
- Screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels with maximum brightness of 500 nits
- The curved edges of the model is of 2.5D
- Thickness of the model is 0.5cm with a fine grip
- The power and volume buttons are found on the right side of the phone
- The model consists of two slots those are available on the right side were we can insert either two nano sim cards or one nano sim and one Sdcard
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which can be extended upto 256GB
- 3.5mm headphone jack on the top of the phone
- The rear camera is of 12-megapixel primary autofocus sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary depth sensor and the front camera is of 20-megapixel (f/2.0, 1.8-micron) primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera, both have wider f/1.9 apertures
- The weight of the phone is estimated as 182g, 2g heavier than that of Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 is used as its predecessor
- Software used hera is Android 8.1 Oreo and skin of MIUI
- The battery capacity is 4,000mAh
- Supports connectivites like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, 3G and 4G